Newly-wed couple dies of gas suffocation in Gilgit Baltistan

ASTORE: A newly-married couple was found dead at their house due to gas suffocation in the Astore district of Gilgit-Baltistan, ARY News reported. According to rescue officials, the victims were killed due to a gas leak in their room. The couple only got married three days ago. The gas soon filled the room, as s result of which couple sleeping in the room died due … Continue reading Newly-wed couple dies of gas suffocation in Gilgit Baltistan