Teenager dies after ‘mistaking rat poison for toothpaste’

A teenager in India died when she accidentally brushed her teeth with rat poison instead of her toothpaste. According to local media reports, Mumbai’s Afsana Khan woke up at 10 in the morning and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. She was still feeling drowsy and didn’t realize that she had picked up the rat poison tube instead of her toothpaste. The deceased … Continue reading Teenager dies after ‘mistaking rat poison for toothpaste’